Data Centers & Rack Space San Francisco – 365 Main + 360 Spear Street
360 Spear Street San Francisco: cabinets, cages, rack space, dedicated servers & hosting on the main floor.
365 Main Street San Francisco: high speed point to point fiber optic internet access.
Data Center Power
– 110V/20A or 220V/20A power circuits fully backed up by generator
– Standard power allocations of 20 amps per cabinet
Data Center Rack Space
– Cabinets – 24″ x 36″ x 7′
– Cages – 6′ x 8′
Data Center Security
– Key card access
– 100% telecom, controlled access building
– Security cameras at all points of entry and exit
– Fully secured loading dock facilities
Data Center Fire Safety
– Pre-action, dry-pipe sprinkler system
– Heat / smoke detectors tied back to security desk & remote monitoring system
Data Center Routing
– HSRP Routing
– BGP4 Routing
Data Center Web Hosting
– Ensim Control Panel Hosting (Ensim)
– Linux Web Hosting
– NetApp Load Balancing
Our San Francisco Data Center Core:
– Capacity of 4 Gigabits from multiple transit providers.
– Our network core is multi-homed.
– Our backbone network load is managed to be well below 30% for burstable connectivity when needed.
For access to test servers, contact 1-800-724-7100.
Entry filed under: Business Internet Connections, Business Solutions, Fastmetrics Knowledge Base, Fiber optic internet, Technology. Tags: 360 spear street, 365 main st san francisco, 365 main street, backbone network, colocation, data center hosting, data center san francisco, data centers, fastmetrics, fiber internet, fiber internet access, Fiber optic internet, point to point fiber, point to point internet, point to point internet connection, power allocations, power circuits, pt to pt fiber internet, rack space, rack space san francisco, remote monitoring system, sas certified data center, spear street.