Configure your iPhone to receive email, contacts, notes & calendars.
This article will tell you how to configure your Apple iPhone to receive e-mail from your mail server. Existing Fastmetrics customers can receive e-mail, contacts, notes and calendaring from the Fastmetrics server. Microsoft Exchange compatible.
1. From the HOME PAGE on your iPhone > SETTINGS.
2. Touch MAIL, CONTACTS & CALENDARS.
3. Touch ADD ACCOUNT.
4. Touch MICROSOFT EXCHANGE.
5. Enter in account information:
6. Touch NEXT.
7. If everything is correct, you will be presented with the option to enter your server information:
(If unsure of this information, your System Administrator should be able to tell you).
8. You will notice that other info is carried over from previous page.
9. Touch NEXT.
10. Select what data you want to sync.
11. Touch SAVE.
12. Be aware, if you choose to sync CALENDARS & CONTACTS, local CALENDARS & CONTACTS will be overwritten.
13. You will receive a warning to proceed.
14. You’re done!
For a video demonstration of this process, please visit Communigate here.
Cody James Miller
Entry filed under: Business Solutions, Fastmetrics Knowledge Base, Technology. Tags: active sync, active sync iphone, airsync iphone, apple iphone, business, business info, communications, configure iphone, configure iphone for email, configure iphone to mail server, fastmetrics, iphone, iphone microsoft exchange, iphone to server, set up iphone.