Fastmetrics VoIP system has already been around for a while, revolutionizing how phones work today. We love to play with our new phones.
Our favorite is the Grandstream GXP 2200:
This phone supports 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, up to 5-way conference, phone book with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 500 records. This has been helping our office organization a lot. We highly recommend it.
Fastmetrics is getting more and more calls from customers who are benefiting from cloud computing solutions in their business. Just recently we signed up a solar outfitter who has all the sales leads in Salesforce.com and manages all the contracts using docusing. Then they hand it over to accounting that is using Quickbooks online solution
With this level of cloud-based commitment the company with 30 employees requires a reliable and high-speed symmetric fiber optic solution. They turned to Fastmetrics who managed the installation and provides the service. The cost of the fiber optic solution is easily justifiable as productivity of each employee improved by having to easily wait less time for documents to upload. Where documents on a slower cable connection would take 3 minutes to upload, they now upload at 50mbps, that’s 10 times the speed of a fast cable upload.
This has improved the overall productivity and reduced customer frustration in document turn around time.
1- Microphone works great for speech recognition programs and internet phone calls with our metricPHONES. 2- Good sound for calls, conversations, virtual meetings, games, movies and music. 3- If you are having a long conversation at work, they can give you room for other tasks, hands free. 4- For traveling with a laptop, headsets are much easier to pack and carry than built-in speakers. 5- You can also use them when you are driving, much safer. You will be more mobile, free and efficient. Karla Tammekand, Fastmetrics.com
Are you a company looking to reduce IT costs?
Get our free consulting, call a Fastmetrics VoIP expert. Don’t be fooled by inexperienced Sales representatives, work with one of the Industry pioneers which has been working on Internet Solutions since 1994.
Do give our experts a call 415-778-5100 x1
1- Save money
2- Alternate Numbers
3- Call Monitoring
4- Conferencing (Multi-Way Calling)
5- Instant Messaging (via SIP SIMPLE)
6- Video Telephony
8- Web User Console
- Scalable Cloud-based metricPHONES service. Add VoIP users at anytime
- Cloud-based metricPHONES with access to a range of VoIP features. Free calls. No more PBX costs
- Unify your office + offsite workforce. Create virtual offices
- We support Polycom 430, 450, 650, 6000, 7000, Grandstream GXP 2200 (Android built in) and softphones from Counterpath Bria. See below for more informations.
Grandstream GXP 2200
- Android™ Operating System 2.3
- 480×272 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- Dual Gigabit network ports
- Integrated PoE and Bluetooth
- Broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP based devices, IP PBX and major IMS platforms
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, up to 5-way conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 500 records
- Support Android™ applications (including Skype, Google Voice, Microsoft Lync Client, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pandora, Angry Birds, and more)
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Enhanced media engine providing significant voice quality improvements
- VP8 video and SILK HD voice codecs
- API enhancements to expand call handling features, support of authentication of the connecting client and remote login and logoff
- New webkit library that provides better content rendering and improved stability within the web tabs in Bria
- Bria Add-In for Outlook that enables calls directly from Microsoft Outlook® emails and contacts (Windows only)
We own and operate our own business VoIP network for business class hosted VoIP service. Our hosted business VoIP lines never travel on the public Internet.
No need to invest in new hardware or your PBX to access our prioritized hosted business VoIP.
We seamlessly replace standard phone lines with hosted VoIP lines. Save on your business phone bill.
- Guaranteed call quality
- Use your existing business PBX & phones
- Free calls for all hosted VoIP lines, monthly
- Discounted international rates. Contact us today for a quote!